In the inaugural episode of the new podcast series, Focused on the Future, veteran industry leader Suzanne Siracuse talks with Hannah Moore, CFP, owner and Principal Advisor of Guiding Wealth, founder of Amplified Planning and creator of The Externship Program to discuss how by first focusing in on your WHY, it becomes a critical piece to an advisors overall success both personally and professionally.
Specifically, Hannah discusses:
- Her unconventional journey into financial planning
- Why she believes the power of planning is key to client engagement.
- What key strategies will attract and retain future employees and clients?
- Her motivation for creating the forward looking externship program, during COVID.
- Why are students and career changers turning to financial planning as a career choice?
Connect With Suzanne Siracuse:
Connect With Hannah Moore:
About Our Guest:
Hannah Moore, CFP, is the founder and CEO of Amplified Planning and Guiding Wealth. She is a practicing financial planner with a passion for training and developing the next generation of financial planners. She created the Externship in 2020 and continues to innovate and push financial services to be more inclusive and expand what’s possible.
In 2022, Hannah was named one of Barron’s 10 people to watch in wealth management. In 2021, she was awarded the Financial Planning Association’s Heart of Financial Planning Award and in 2020 was the inaugural recipient of Financial Planning’s Visionary Leader Award for an individual, based on her work creating The Externship at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.