- You can find your phone number on an iPhone by looking in the Settings app.
- You can also find your phone number on an iPhone by looking in the Phone app’s Contacts.
- To find your phone number on a computer, plug in your iPhone, open iTunes, and view the Summary tab.
If you aren’t sure of the phone number of an iPhone you’re using, there’s no need to stress. There are several ways to figure out the phone number. You could, for example, call someone and see what number comes up.
If you don’t have or want to use that option, you can find the number in the phone and through iTunes. Here’s how.
How to find the phone number on an iPhone in the Settings app
A simple way to find your number is to check the Phone app’s settings in the Settings app.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down to and tap Phone.
3. Your phone number will be next to My Number.
How to find the phone number on an iPhone in the Phone app
Another way to find the number on the phone is in the Phone app itself.
1. Open the Phone app on your iPhone.
2. Tap Contacts in the bottom menu.
3. Tap My Card – this is the first contact on the screen.
4. You’ll be able to find your phone number under mobile.
How to find the phone number on an iPhone using iTunes
You can also find details about an iPhone through iTunes. Here are the steps.
1. Plug the iPhone into your computer. You may be asked to tap Allow on the phone and enter your password to grant the computer access to the iPhone.
2. Open iTunes on your computer.
3. Click the phone icon in the top left of the menu bar – just to the right of the Music menu.
4. You’ll see details about your iPhone in the Summary screen along with your phone number.